Countdown to the Presidential Election

Friday, May 25, 2007

What the Flak is Going on Around Here?

Yeah, I said I was on vacation, but I haven't left yet.

Well if you have ever wondered how Obama is on national defence the answer would be weak.

The big O voted no to fund our troops in Iraq. That is no money for food, gas or anything else that our troops need to function in Iraq. I will never claim to be a military mastermind, but I think not funding the military leads to a few problems.

Maybe Obama's plan is to have the military use spitwads against the bad guys, but they still need funding to buy the paper and straws.

Does Obama think by being a coward will lull the terrorists into surrender?

I would really like to hear what Barack has to say regarding a comprehensive plan on the war on terrorism.

I will bet that redeployment (A.K.A retreat) will be mentioned a lot.

No comments:

Ah the Glory of a Communist Factory

The Clinton Admn. Policy on Terrorism

The Clinton Admn. Policy on Terrorism
Credit: Diana Walker