Countdown to the Presidential Election

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Note to World Leaders: Keep Your Shirts On

Whilst cruising the net I thought I had stumbled onto a web page of ill repute.

Now I am savvy enough that there is a severe difference between whitehouse.com and whitehouse.gov, but I was confused on what I thought should have been a news site (Click Here) and (Here).

Apparently this must be a new fad with leaders around the world. Go out to some nature preserve, take off your shirt and do something manly like fishing, boating or lumberjacking.

Now maybe these guys were taking a cue from Obama (Click Here) or they were just exercising their inner metro for a day. Whatever the reason I wish it would stop. Pasty white and generally squishy politicians do not make good runway models. I don't need or want to see the likes of Stephen Harper, Tony Blair, or Kim Jun Il prancing around in Speedos.

So I plead to the leaders of world. Please stop blinding us and keep your shirts on!

No comments:

Ah the Glory of a Communist Factory

The Clinton Admn. Policy on Terrorism

The Clinton Admn. Policy on Terrorism
Credit: Diana Walker