Countdown to the Presidential Election

Monday, June 16, 2008

Pacific Northwest Maps Done

After a few calls and searching on the Internet I have finished the Pacific Northwest maps.

Here is 1960 (Kennedy & Nixon):



Here is 1964 (Johnson & Goldwater):


1968 (Nixon & Humphrey):


1972 (Nixon & McGovern):


1976 (Ford & Carter):


1980 (Reagan & Carter) BTW: Republicans can win Western states:


1984 (Reagan & Mondale):


1988 (Bush & Dukakis):


1992 (Bush & Clinton):


I am now off to do the Southwestern half of the country... Up next is sunny California, Nevada and Arizona. I had better take my sunscreen along.

Feel free reference the images, but don't forget to throw me some street cred.

Note: Data available via web and the Election Archives of various Secretaries of State.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Ah the Glory of a Communist Factory

The Clinton Admn. Policy on Terrorism

The Clinton Admn. Policy on Terrorism
Credit: Diana Walker