Countdown to the Presidential Election

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The End is Near

I hate to say it. I can't believe I am thinking it. I really can not believe I am about to write it. I actually agree with Rosie O'Donnell.

That statement may be a sign of the apocalypse.

What I agree with Rosie on is the oh-so lame idea of using 1 square of TP when using the bathroom which was the brainchild of Sheryl Crow. I am pretty sure that we all can preserve the freedom to use TP as we wish without government control or oversight.

If an issue such as this can bring us together, maybe we all can unite to solve some of our other more pressing societal needs like:

Placing a drain at the bottom of the ocean to prevent rising sea levels.

Moving the Earth further away from the Sun so it will not be as warm.

Opening a window to outer space. This will let some of the hot air out.

Oh gosh, there is so much we can do if we all come together.

No comments:

Ah the Glory of a Communist Factory

The Clinton Admn. Policy on Terrorism

The Clinton Admn. Policy on Terrorism
Credit: Diana Walker