Countdown to the Presidential Election

Friday, April 20, 2007

Those Poor Politicans

How can it be that the almost 600 men and women of the United States Congress live in a perpetual state of being appalled, shocked, dismayed, outraged and on and on and on...

Here is how I feel about their state of mind. I am bored. I bet the press is bored as well. Imagine you are a reporter covering Congress and you get to interview a fairly important Congressman, but the only thing you get from him is that he is appalled or shocked or whatever on 8 different issues at the same time.

Really I can't remember when I was appalled about anything. I was shocked on 9-11. I was dismayed on how Sanjina stayed on American Idol as long as he did.

To freshen up the talking points of Capitol Hill perhaps they can use the adjectives to really show their true state of mind.

Bored, sleepy, confused, baffled, hysterical, hungry, hung over, distracted, etc...

If you can think any more adjectives leave it in the comment box.

No comments:

Ah the Glory of a Communist Factory

The Clinton Admn. Policy on Terrorism

The Clinton Admn. Policy on Terrorism
Credit: Diana Walker